(not in any particular order - they are all annoying!)
1. No recycling program (it KILLS me to throw away perfectly good cardboard and glass)
2. Delayed freight planes with food orders and grocery store supplies (tonight we went to the grocery stores and they had both run out of bread and were getting REALLY low on milk, and unspoiled fruits and veggies. Also if the plane doesn't come in, we will not have a turkey for Christmas!)
3. Extra darkness in the morning - it's hard to get going.
4. No dishwasher (my hands are killing me from being so dry - I guess I will have to start wearing gloves. yuck.)
5. The "loss" of my wonderful friends in Selkirk
1. Looking out my back windows at the vast expanse of land. No trees or houses, just blanket rocky terrain and frozen Hudson Bay waters.
2. Brian's work location (we can see him sitting at his desk from our dinning room window!) and hours (8:30-4:30).
3. Having the computer in the main living area. Yippee!
4. Having a great family with young kids literally 5 steps away. No need to start the van or get the kids all dressed. We just put our boots on and go (we will probably run once it gets really cold)
5. I really like my little house. I love the open concept, the bigger eating space, the bigger closets, the much bigger entrances etc (the only downside is that we've lost our extra living space, the basement).
6. The water tastes AMAZING straight from the tap!!!!
I will be updating this as I go along...